Keeping older drivers driving longer and Safer. Senior drivers
Road Safety Educators have proven senior driver training programs, that keep older drivers driving longer and safer.
our success in keeping older drivers on the road is significant. we use adult coaching methodologies, keeping it simple and safe, you don’t need to be perfect just safe and when necessary local licences are available if you don’t need to drive to sydney.
- Seniors driver assessments and training.
- Occupational Therapists available.
- ask your local accredited road safety educator for a personal recommendation to a certified occupational therapist that is tailored to your needs.
- Driver training and assistance following stroke, acquired brain injury, fall, or any other issue.
- Re gaining licence programs.
- Vic Roads driver test help.
- Rehab driver training following surgery
- Family concerns assessments.
- We work with local doctors and rehab centres
- NDIS provider 57440679
- TAC provider
Other Ot service providers in geelong, colac, Warrnambool and coast.
- Andrew Cross 0409 541 296
- Narelle Wilde 0417 377 585
Geelong Aged Driver education providers (auto and manual cars)
- Craig Waters: 0411 110 112
- Kathy Evans: 0418 522 827
melbourne suburbs Camberwell to Kilsyth senior driver programs including glen waverley
- Mr Charles Frisch 0409 359 204